PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES5 Option Files

Old 01-10-2012, 15:53   #1
howbetter
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Credits:

howbetter is an unknown

2012/2013 PES 5/WE 9 Option File

Finally Here
To use for Xbox(original) or Ps2, use pes fan editor and import everything to the ps2 or xbox option file.

howbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 15:54   #2
howbetter
  • Credits:

howbetter is an unknown

forgot to post the link
http://www.4shared.com/rar/LYTBJVWC/...?cau2=403tNull
Old 03-10-2012, 22:47   #3
ckp09
  • Credits:

ckp09 is an unknown

very very good, thanks!
ckp09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 15:00   #4
pick2510
  • Supports: Arsenal and Barcelona
  • Credits:

pick2510 is an unknown

Lol file

thank you very much just what i wanted.
pick2510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:33   #5
elwood125
  • Credits:

elwood125 is an unknown

Can someone tell me if this will work on WE 9 (US) ? Cant get it to convert from a PES 5 OF to a WE9.....
elwood125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 14:06   #6
howbetter
  • Credits:

howbetter is an unknown

Create a new WE9 option file with whatever platform you using.Then in Pes fan editor, open the WE9 option file as OF1. Then open the downloaded option file as OF2. Then import everything from OF2 to OF1. Hope you get it
Old 06-11-2012, 15:18   #7
elwood125
  • Credits:

elwood125 is an unknown

thanks- and i have done this using the PES 6 editor... so i know how this works, trouble is when I open the PES 5 editor-it will only recognizes your OF, the one with the raw data. I cant get the editor to even recognize a default WE 9 file for some reason. If anyone could convert it for me in MAX format it would be much appreciated.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:41   #8
howbetter
  • Credits:

howbetter is an unknown

Hmm, I think you have to create a default option file with the game on your pc. i.e. deleting the existing option file, starting a new game and allowing the game to create the new option file. then you open the new created option file as OF. then open the downloaded option file as OF2, then import. It should work
Old 08-11-2012, 13:49   #9
elwood125
  • Credits:

elwood125 is an unknown

ok i think i see the problem now, i use a ps2 and need your file i guess to be in max format. The PES 5 editor is strange, it still doesnt even recognize my default WE9 of.... but i will recognize your PC formatted OF.
Old 08-11-2012, 16:11   #10
howbetter
  • Credits:

howbetter is an unknown

You mean the Pes fan editor (5.08) doesnt recognize the ps2 file??? i use it for the old xbox 1 and it recognizes my old xbox 1 option file. dont know why but maybe u'll get some help here it's pes 6 editor but works just like the 5 (you have to use editor 5 though)....http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3634...utorial-guide/
Old 08-11-2012, 17:04   #11
elwood125
  • Credits:

elwood125 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by howbetter View Post
You mean the Pes fan editor (5.08) doesnt recognize the ps2 file??? i use it for the old xbox 1 and it recognizes my old xbox 1 option file. dont know why but maybe u'll get some help here it's pes 6 editor but works just like the 5 (you have to use editor 5 though)....http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/3634...utorial-guide/

exactly! and im the one that has used the PES 6 editor (for both the Lennon Classic option and current season) in the other section to update and keep alive the OF for that game! so i know how its supposed to work, lol. Im pretty desperate for a PES 5/WE9 file.. would it be possible to pm you my email and send you my default WE9 OF in max format to you? and maybe you convert it? I've tried to download pes editor 5 several diff times to make sure i didnt get a
"bad"version or something strange

in any event, thanks for your help mate
Old 09-11-2012, 08:50   #12
howbetter
  • Credits:

howbetter is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwood125 View Post

exactly! and im the one that has used the PES 6 editor (for both the Lennon Classic option and current season) in the other section to update and keep alive the OF for that game! so i know how its supposed to work, lol. Im pretty desperate for a PES 5/WE9 file.. would it be possible to pm you my email and send you my default WE9 OF in max format to you? and maybe you convert it? I've tried to download pes editor 5 several diff times to make sure i didnt get a

Would like to help but I only work on the xbox 1 and pc, never owned a ps2 myself so have no idea of the MAX thing. All the best of luck
Old 09-11-2012, 17:27   #13
Santi98
  • Credits:

Santi98 is an unknown

max to xps convertor

Quote:

Unfortunately, PES5 Editor does not support .max files for MaxDrive. It supports for PS2 only older .xps files (X-port). You need to convert your .max file to .xps file with a special convertor.
Some link for this convertor is here:
http://www.purplehaze.eclipse.co.uk/links.html
or seek "xps to max convert"
After edit you have to convert to the .max file back of course.
Santi98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 21:57   #14
geeeeee
  • Supports: Tottenham
  • Credits:

geeeeee has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:

Hi,

I just downloaded this file and converted to max file for you. Please let me know if it works.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3wc1e7hi6tdhkeq
geeeeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 16:38   #15
elwood125
  • Credits:

elwood125 is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by geeeeee View Post
Hi,

I just downloaded this file and converted to max file for you. Please let me know if it works.

http://www.mediafire.com/?3wc1e7hi6tdhkeq

WOW thank you so much for that... i am at work now, just d/loaded and will try it out....thanks so much !!!