PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES 2013 Editing and Option Files

Old 30-04-2013, 15:17   #751
Megatrom
  • Credits:

Megatrom has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Megatrom has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Con Asia queda todo listo, menudo crack estas hecho charlie¡¡

With Asia is all set, often crack these made charlie
Megatrom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 19:14   #752
yavircito04
  • Supports: FC Barcelona, Dep. Arabe Unido de Colón
  • PS3: Yavircito04
  • Credits:

yavircito04 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Adjunto verán la imagen de los parámetros para utilizar en el WILD@EDITOR, el mismo les ayudara a modificar los números y las letras. Gracias para Nemisisskidd.

Attached see the image of the settings to use in the WILD @ EDITOR, it will help to change the numbers and letters.
Thanks for Nemisisskidd.

yavircito04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-04-2013, 22:47   #753
¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14]
  • Supports: River Plate & Barcelona
  • PS3: charli3caaj
  • Credits:

¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Kuwait previews: away & home (away fantasy)

Lebanon previews: home & away

Uzbekistan previews: home & away

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrashesburn View Post
The ones in that thread are for this season
Did you try to use the "Search this Thread" option? becasuse if u only check the index of course that it will have the lastest pack that I post.
Maybe if u search there other packs that I post it can be possible that u can find that.
¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 05:00   #754
yavircito04
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavircito04 View Post
Adjunto verán la imagen de los parámetros para utilizar en el WILD@EDITOR, el mismo les ayudara a modificar los números y las letras. Gracias para Nemisisskidd.

Attached see the image of the settings to use in the WILD @ EDITOR, it will help to change the numbers and letters.
Thanks for Nemisisskidd.

Russia and Poland Using Parametres.

Old 01-05-2013, 13:04   #755
Megatrom
  • Credits:

Megatrom has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Megatrom has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Muy bonitas charlie¡¡ esperando ese magnifico pack artista.

Very nice charlie pack waiting for this magnificent artist.
Old 01-05-2013, 14:12   #756
mrashesburn
  • Supports: Chelsea, Coventry
  • PS3: Bluestillidie00
  • Credits:

mrashesburn has discovered the General Forums. God help us.mrashesburn has discovered the General Forums. God help us.mrashesburn has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¢Ħλ®₤ỉξ-[14] View Post
Did you try to use the "Search this Thread" option? becasuse if u only check the index of course that it will have the lastest pack that I post.
Maybe if u search there other packs that I post it can be possible that u can find that.
Yeah, I only need LFC 3rd and Chelsea away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrashesburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 15:54   #757
yavircito04
  • Credits:

Utilizando el Wild@Editor, modifique los staff, los únicos que no modifique fueron a los doctores, pero todos los demás los modifique.

Inclusive pertime hasta colocarle su preset face.

Using Wild @ Editor, modify the staff, the only change were not doctors, but everyone else changed.

Even putting on your preset pertime to face.

Old 01-05-2013, 17:21   #758
Megatrom
  • Credits:

Es una gran idea, pero como sabemos quien es quien? Quiero decir al darle a staff te salen un viaje de tios, como saber a quien le asignamos una face, al entrenador de porteros o a quien?? me entiendes?

It's a great idea, but as we know who is who? I mean the staff give you a tour of guys out, like knowing to whom we assign a face, goalkeeping coach or whoever? I mean?
Old 01-05-2013, 17:53   #759
garlius21
  • Credits:

garlius21 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.garlius21 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yavircito04 View Post
Utilizando el Wild@Editor, modifique los staff, los únicos que no modifique fueron a los doctores, pero todos los demás los modifique.

Inclusive pertime hasta colocarle su preset face.

Using Wild @ Editor, modify the staff, the only change were not doctors, but everyone else changed.

Even putting on your preset pertime to face.
amigo, como lograste hacer eso con el Wild @ Editor

friend, how you managed to do that with the Wild @ Editor
garlius21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 20:44   #760
yavircito04
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatrom View Post
Es una gran idea, pero como sabemos quien es quien? Quiero decir al darle a staff te salen un viaje de tios, como saber a quien le asignamos una face, al entrenador de porteros o a quien?? me entiendes?

It's a great idea, but as we know who is who? I mean the staff give you a tour of guys out, like knowing to whom we assign a face, goalkeeping coach or whoever? I mean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by garlius21 View Post
amigo, como lograste hacer eso con el Wild @ Editor

friend, how you managed to do that with the Wild @ Editor

Aquí te dejo el listado del team staff.
-COMO COLOCAR, BUSCAN TEAM STAFF EN LA PESTAÑA DE TRASPASO, LE APARECERÁN LOS JUGADORES ABAJO MENCIONADOS, Y LOS REEMPLAZAN CON EL QUE DESEEN, EJEMPLO, COCKLOWRY=ROBERT PIRES, LE DAN DOBLE CLICK, COLOCAN EL NOMBRE Y LE DAN RELINK Y BUSCAN LA FACE, GUARDAN Y SIGAN CON LOS PASOS NORMALES, OJO, NO LE CAMBIEN EL EL PRECIO, YA QUE EN EL CASO DE ESTAS PERSONAS DEL TEAM STAFF, EL PRECIO DEL JUGADOR ES LO QUE COBRAN, EJEMPLO SI UNO TIENE 40000 Y LO CAMBIAN DESPUÉS EN LA ML LES SERA DIFÍCIL DE COMPRAR.

AGENTS
SCHUKERTZ
HAUBOULIN
NEALANDWITCH
DESBERT
COCKLOWRY

DOCTOR
LECHAMPS
NDONAGOULE
JERIMIKSSEN
MARUSHIMA
ROGNERAL

GK COACH
ZERCHECCIO
NERDELANG
TORZENMEIYER
VORCHREIDEN
THERMALOVIC

ATHLETIC TRAINER
DERRYBURGH
QARCHANIFO
MAQUIMTO
GERZERAM
RYYPERVI
TYNDALOPP
HUR JUNG HA
KHABROCA
DISIGNIOLA
GEOTBOUROI

COACH
CERTAGIU
MCMACHLEN
SLJANOVAC
PLEAUDOWNE
DZERPINSKI
GLANCTOISIN
XIANG YING HAI
KOUBOYALE
CUSSELBIGNE
VERDELOOD

SCOUT
JUARXILLAN
BOUNDIN
SZORWESTYN
REGNAZ
TOMIRGRAD
WHYLLANNIE
FYRBORGLAND
DIRNOCA
ROGUEIRO
KIRLINGHAM
MIKAJIRI
FERETTA
TEINSBURG
XIAVAGO

I'll leave the list of team staff.
-AS PLACE, STAFF TEAM LOOKING FOR TRANSFER TAB, PLAYERS WILL APPEAR BELOW MENTIONED, AND REPLACE WITH WISHING, EG COCKLOWRY = ROBERT PIRES, DAN LE DOUBLE CLICK, STANDING AND GIVE NAME AND SEEK RELINK FACE, KEEP AND CONTINUE WITH THE NORMAL STEPS, EYE, DO NOT CHANGE THE PRICE AS IF THESE PEOPLE THE STAFF TEAM, THE PRICE IS WHAT PLAYER CHARGED, IF ONE HAS SAMPLE 40000 AND THE AFTER CHANGE IN THE LES ML BE DIFFICULT TO BUY.

AGENTS
SCHUKERTZ
HAUBOULIN
NEALANDWITCH
DESBERT
COCKLOWRY

DOCTOR
LECHAMPS
NDONAGOULE
JERIMIKSSEN
Marushima
ROGNERAL

GK COACH
ZERCHECCIO
NERDELANG
TORZENMEIYER
VORCHREIDEN
THERMALOVIC

ATHLETIC TRAINER
DERRYBURGH
QARCHANIFO
MAQUIMTO
GERZERAM
RYYPERVI
TYNDALOPP
HUR JUNG HA
KHABROCA
DISIGNIOLA
GEOTBOUROI

COACH
CERTAGIU
MCMACHLEN
SLJANOVAC
PLEAUDOWNE
DZERPINSKI
GLANCTOISIN
YING XIANG HAI
KOUBOYALE
CUSSELBIGNE
VERDELOOD

SCOUT
JUARXILLAN
Boundin
SZORWESTYN
REGNAZ
TOMIRGRAD
WHYLLANNIE
FYRBORGLAND
DIRNOCA
ROGUEIRO
KIRLINGHAM
MIKAJIRI
FERETTA
TEINSBURG
XIAVAGO
Old 01-05-2013, 22:05   #761
Megatrom
  • Credits:

Puedes poner tambien en español los nombres de a lo que se dedican? una duda, por ejemplo entrenador, es del equipo?? preparador fisico lo entiendo pero entrenador a secas no...gracias por esta lista, voy a hacerlo desde luego, muchas gracias.

Also in Spanish can put names to what they do? a question, for example coach, is the team? understand physical trainer trainer dry but not ... thanks for this list, I'll do it from then thank you very much.
Old 01-05-2013, 22:22   #762
yavircito04
  • Credits:

existe la posibilidad que utilizando el kitserver + el peseditor, se puedan añadir, botas, seria un buen proyecto a considerar.

the possibility exists that using the kitserver + the peseditor, one can add, boots would be a good project to consider.
Old 01-05-2013, 22:25   #763
yavircito04
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatrom View Post
Puedes poner tambien en español los nombres de a lo que se dedican? una duda, por ejemplo entrenador, es del equipo?? preparador fisico lo entiendo pero entrenador a secas no...gracias por esta lista, voy a hacerlo desde luego, muchas gracias.

Also in Spanish can put names to what they do? a question, for example coach, is the team? understand physical trainer trainer dry but not ... thanks for this list, I'll do it from then thank you very much.
ok, tendrias que revisarlo tu, ya que yo lo modifique a mi manera, te recomiendo que antes de hacer las modificaciones entres en tu juego y tomes nota de quien hace que y lo edites a tu gusto, amigo.

lo ubiera hecho con gusto pero estoy en estos momentos viendo como tratar de colocar botas nuevas. Avance, modifique el archivo boots.cfg y las botas aparecen en el pes editor, pero cuando paso el bin al juego no se carga la bota. estoy viendo como resuelvo eso.

ok, you would have to revise your, because I change my way, I recommend that before making the changes go into your game and take note of who does what and what you edit to your liking, friend.

Ubiera it done tastefully, but I am seeing now try to place new boots. Advance, edit boots.cfg and boots pes appear in the editor, but when I pass the bin to the game does not load the boot. I'm watching resolve that.
Old 02-05-2013, 00:35   #764
paul2478
  • PS3: paul2478
  • Credits:

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

@yavircito04 I appreciate that you are trying to help people out, but things like this should be posted in the PS3 or Xbox Save data editing threads as it is not related to Charlies kits

paul2478 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 00:47   #765
yavircito04
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
@yavircito04 I appreciate that you are trying to help people out, but things like this should be posted in the PS3 or Xbox Save data editing threads as it is not related to Charlies kits
understood...