PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming
sponsored by: cedar park lawn service and landscaping
User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 13-11-2012, 14:17   #1
suhailio
Registered User
suhailio's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: suhailio
  • Posts: 152

suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Get more money by re-purchasing a player!

MLO Tip.

Not sure if you all have figured it out yet, but if you have had a player for a long time, you will make profit out of him if you release him.

For example, I bought Messi. He has played about 50 matches for me now. If I release him today, I will make 11 million profit from him. So instead of renewing his contract, I could release him & re-purchase him straight away for a cheaper price. That extra cash I will end up pocketing!

I also made 6 million profit on Ibrahimovic. If I do the same with him, I'll get 17million profit from just two players. That's alot of money!

I don't recommend that you keep releasing players & re-purchasing them everytime their contract runs out. I suggest that you wait until the profit margin has increased to a good amount, and then do this.

To find out if you've made profit on a player, or how much profit. Click release on a player. The amount of how much you will recieve will show up before you actually confirm the release. You then compare that with the transfer fee of the player. If it's obviously higher, then you've made a profit.

You're welcome.


suhailio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 15:02   #2
Syahirul87
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2011
  • Posts: 12

Syahirul87 is an unknown

Thanks 4 your info :3
Syahirul87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 15:59   #3
iamcanadianeh
Registered User
iamcanadianeh's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2004
  • Location: Saskatoon
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Posts: 705

iamcanadianeh has discovered the General Forums. God help us.iamcanadianeh has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhailio View Post
MLO Tip.

Not sure if you all have figured it out yet, but if you have had a player for a long time, you will make profit out of him if you release him.

For example, I bought Messi. He has played about 50 matches for me now. If I release him today, I will make 11 million profit from him. So instead of renewing his contract, I could release him & re-purchase him straight away for a cheaper price. That extra cash I will end up pocketing!

I also made 6 million profit on Ibrahimovic. If I do the same with him, I'll get 17million profit from just two players. That's alot of money!

I don't recommend that you keep releasing players & re-purchasing them everytime their contract runs out. I suggest that you wait until the profit margin has increased to a good amount, and then do this.

To find out if you've made profit on a player, or how much profit. Click release on a player. The amount of how much you will recieve will show up before you actually confirm the release. You then compare that with the transfer fee of the player. If it's obviously higher, then you've made a profit.

You're welcome.
But if you re-purchase him, and his price has increased, you pay the increased price, no?
iamcanadianeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-11-2012, 17:02   #4
suhailio
Registered User
suhailio's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: suhailio
  • Posts: 152

suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcanadianeh View Post
But if you re-purchase him, and his price has increased, you pay the increased price, no?
Nope. Price only increases for the player playing for your team. My Messi is now worth 58 million. I think he is about 47 million with contract for everyone else?

Experiment with a player which you've had for long & has come to the end of a contract. You'll see what I mean.
suhailio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 06:25   #5
aftershock9
Registered User
  • Join Date: Nov 2007
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Posts: 28

aftershock9 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

hahaha, thanks for the information
aftershock9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 15:46   #6
oziz14
Registered User
  • Join Date: May 2011
  • Posts: 70

oziz14 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhailio View Post
MLO Tip.

Not sure if you all have figured it out yet, but if you have had a player for a long time, you will make profit out of him if you release him.

For example, I bought Messi. He has played about 50 matches for me now. If I release him today, I will make 11 million profit from him. So instead of renewing his contract, I could release him & re-purchase him straight away for a cheaper price. That extra cash I will end up pocketing!

I also made 6 million profit on Ibrahimovic. If I do the same with him, I'll get 17million profit from just two players. That's alot of money!

I don't recommend that you keep releasing players & re-purchasing them everytime their contract runs out. I suggest that you wait until the profit margin has increased to a good amount, and then do this.

To find out if you've made profit on a player, or how much profit. Click release on a player. The amount of how much you will recieve will show up before you actually confirm the release. You then compare that with the transfer fee of the player. If it's obviously higher, then you've made a profit.

You're welcome.
If this worked for me...it will be quite a discovery by you mate
oziz14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-11-2012, 16:30   #7
iamcanadianeh
Registered User
iamcanadianeh's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2004
  • Location: Saskatoon
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Posts: 705

iamcanadianeh has discovered the General Forums. God help us.iamcanadianeh has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

It does work actually, but not as much for my players (worth a fraction of your Messi). You should keep in mind however that if you keep a player for long enough for his return fee to go up, that you are also paying him more per contract in salary because of his contribution, so it's almost as if you are just getting that money back. When you resign him I'm not sure if his contribution goes back to where it was or resets. If it resets then releasing and resigning is definitely worth it, if not, it seems like it is still a good idea.
iamcanadianeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 13:23   #8
suhailio
Registered User
suhailio's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: suhailio
  • Posts: 152

suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziz14 View Post
If this worked for me...it will be quite a discovery by you mate
I have tried it with a few players already. 100% guaranteed that it will work for you.
suhailio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2012, 13:28   #9
suhailio
Registered User
suhailio's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: suhailio
  • Posts: 152

suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcanadianeh View Post
It does work actually, but not as much for my players (worth a fraction of your Messi). You should keep in mind however that if you keep a player for long enough for his return fee to go up, that you are also paying him more per contract in salary because of his contribution, so it's almost as if you are just getting that money back. When you resign him I'm not sure if his contribution goes back to where it was or resets. If it resets then releasing and resigning is definitely worth it, if not, it seems like it is still a good idea.
Yeah, there is also the advantage of giving him a lower salary again when you resign the player. It's just like real life football business if you think about it. A team buys a player, makes him good & then gets profit from him when it comes time to sell. It's not cheating or being sly. It's your effort which has made the player good. The goals & assists you make with him, aswell as contribution & match rating, I think all of it is calculated together to work out the profit.

People are missing out if they are not aware of this, I must say.
suhailio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 10:39   #10
Soccerdude
Registered User
  • Join Date: Sep 2011
  • PSN: Realsoccerdude1
  • Posts: 442

Soccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastSoccerdude is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

Yeh I observed the same today with Ameobi..his salary was less and so was his transfer cost but ill tell you what...everytime you renew a players contract their wages rises by some +xyz percent. :|
Soccerdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2012, 14:22   #11
johnjohnpan
Newbie
  • Join Date: Oct 2012
  • Posts: 16

johnjohnpan has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

I think it works after all..buy a player..renew for 50 games..and then release and re-purchase when the 50 game contract is over..However, I think this works much better with popular players whose price goes up..many thanks for sharing..
johnjohnpan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 13:03   #12
firestorm79
Registered User
  • Join Date: Jun 2011
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Chelsea FC
  • PSN: Dragonbane79
  • Posts: 72

firestorm79 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

But the real question is, does contribution rating enhance the player at all?? There must be a point for it apart from simply going up for every 20 matches he's played for u!?!
firestorm79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 14:00   #13
suhailio
Registered User
suhailio's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: suhailio
  • Posts: 152

suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm79 View Post
But the real question is, does contribution rating enhance the player at all?? There must be a point for it apart from simply going up for every 20 matches he's played for u!?!
This is a very good question. The way I see it, if the player's contribution rating, wages, transfer fee is all going up, aswell as him having appearances, goals & assists to his name, then I could only assume that the player is being enhanced too, whether the improvement is blatant or not.
suhailio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 16:42   #14
iamcanadianeh
Registered User
iamcanadianeh's Avatar
  • Join Date: Aug 2004
  • Location: Saskatoon
  • Supports: Arsenal
  • Posts: 705

iamcanadianeh has discovered the General Forums. God help us.iamcanadianeh has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suhailio View Post
This is a very good question. The way I see it, if the player's contribution rating, wages, transfer fee is all going up, aswell as him having appearances, goals & assists to his name, then I could only assume that the player is being enhanced too, whether the improvement is blatant or not.
I highly highly doubt that. It is much more likely that Konami missed having the contribution reset. They said early (not sure where, maybe even in the manual) that contribution was NOT supposed to reset to zero after selling a player, so it seems clear that it's just a glitch. Perhaps they will fix it with the next patch (one of the descriptions of what they are planning to fix sounds like it might be this).
iamcanadianeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2012, 17:54   #15
suhailio
Registered User
suhailio's Avatar
  • Join Date: Sep 2012
  • Location: UK
  • Supports: Liverpool
  • XBox: suhailio
  • Posts: 152

suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.suhailio has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcanadianeh View Post
I highly highly doubt that. It is much more likely that Konami missed having the contribution reset. They said early (not sure where, maybe even in the manual) that contribution was NOT supposed to reset to zero after selling a player, so it seems clear that it's just a glitch. Perhaps they will fix it with the next patch (one of the descriptions of what they are planning to fix sounds like it might be this).
Why would contribution not be reset to zero once selling the player? Or do you mean after resigning the player, the contribution should still remain the same for that particular player? I could understand popularity, but not contribution.
suhailio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:17.

Not yet a member? Register now.

.