PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > PES 2013 Editing and Option Files

Old 27-11-2012, 19:29   #1
rebelinho
  • Supports: FC Porto
  • Credits:

rebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

[FACES] The PES 2013 kitserver faces thread

If you use my tutorial and you are successful give a "Thumbs up"

hello guys, I made a simple tutorial for those who want to learn how to insert faces in PES 2013 PC. the easiest, fastest, safer and unlimited way possible, you just need these programs:

- this exe file (in order to kitserver work properly) exe 1.00 / exe 1.01 or better
- Kitserver13 link
- PES editor by W!ld@ link

--> TUTORIAL <--

Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Faces by rebelinho / Accepting 0 requests!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
you can find the UEFA Champions League Patch!

If you use any of my faces just click "Thumbs up". Thanks!

rebelinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2012, 20:08   #2
rebelinho
  • Credits:

rebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfastrebelinho is starting to get recognised at the PESGaming weekly breakfast

from now on I'll post here at least 7 faces per week for PC. all with images, High Quality (all tested ingame) and working links. here are the first seven, for EPL:

Sigurdsson
Suarez
Aguero pics
Shelvey
Allen
Buttner
Oscar

Old 27-12-2012, 01:59   #3
rebelinho
  • Credits:

can someone change the name of the thread to (without quotes) "[FACES] The PES 2013 kitserver faces thread" please?

next facepack, this time for Serie A:

Pirlo
KP Boateng
Reto Ziegler
De Silvestri
Diakite
Bertolacci
Nocerino
Insigne
Gargano