PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > Older PES Forums > Editing and Option Files > PES6 Option Files

Old 21-03-2013, 19:48   #1
Boss™
  • Credits:

Boss™ is an unknown

PES6-12/13 Season OF

Presentation:

Hello ladies and gentlemen (or just gentlemen whatever),i've been browsing around the Youtube,forums and thousand of blogs desperately trying to find a god damn OF thats suitable for this season,as always the internets dissapoints,so i decided to take a poorly or nearly done OF and improve it up,ofcourse i didn't do anything (yes i am lazy,deal with it).

Option File Content:

1-EPL 12/13:Correct kits and squads for the majority of the clubs
2-Ligue 1 12/13:Correct kits for all clubs,latest hot tranfers (Beckham to PSG)
3-Liga BBVA 12/13:Correct kits and squads (i also made special abilities for Cristiano and Messi since they're top players)
4-Bundesliga 12/13:All clubs have correct squads and kits (some with the "Liga Total" kits such as Bayern Munchen,also Stuttgart has their new emblem)
5-Liga Calcio 12/13:All correct kits and squands for all clubs
6-Updated NT kits and squads,Portugal have their new black away kit and netherlands with their new white away kit (not 100% but i tried)
7-Some 20+ real stadiums with their respective owners.

More "realistic" gameplay:

I also tried updating the gameplay by slightly tweaking up most players,for example i made David Villa slightly slow cause of his latest leg injury,Ibra with a slightly stronge leg for extra boost of his shots,Ronaldo crazy skills and Messi can easily dodge a tackle,trust me the gameplay is hella fun now

Conclusion:

Before jumping to the fun part,i'd like to thank every single PES6 fan around the world and PES6 modders that gives alot of their time and strength to make the greatest football game (soccer for our fellow americans) enjoyable again,and i hope you will enjoy this Option file too,thanks!

Download Link:

Uploaded on 12 differente sites:http://mir.cr/1BI4QDRQ

Boss™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2013, 22:58   #2
Spindler
  • Supports: IFK Göteborg
  • PS3: JakobSpindler
  • Credits:

Spindler is an unknown

Hi, first of all - I appreciate every effort that keeps the PES 6 community alive, and would like to thank you for that!

But ... this OF seems to be based upon TheAura14:s latest work (am I correct?), which sadly enough does not work with Master League. Screen freezed when I tested it on PS2 - same thing with PC I suppose.

I share your wish to have a perfectly updated Option File, and this seems pretty close, but without Master League it's not good enough.

Two thoughts for all of you skilled creators out there:

1. Shouldn't it be easy to fix the player rosters/missing kits/whatever in order to get full Master League functionality using this OF?

2. I read a similar question somewhere, but didn't find any answers: is it possible to quickly insert a team/squad from one OF into a second OF using some kind of software, or is the only possible alternative to use one(1) OF with Pes Editor 6 and manually insert the team/player/stats?
Spindler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2013, 11:24   #3
Boss™
  • Credits:

Boss™ is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindler View Post
Hi, first of all - I appreciate every effort that keeps the PES 6 community alive, and would like to thank you for that!

But ... this OF seems to be based upon TheAura14:s latest work (am I correct?), which sadly enough does not work with Master League. Screen freezed when I tested it on PS2 - same thing with PC I suppose.

I share your wish to have a perfectly updated Option File, and this seems pretty close, but without Master League it's not good enough.

Two thoughts for all of you skilled creators out there:

1. Shouldn't it be easy to fix the player rosters/missing kits/whatever in order to get full Master League functionality using this OF?

2. I read a similar question somewhere, but didn't find any answers: is it possible to quickly insert a team/squad from one OF into a second OF using some kind of software, or is the only possible alternative to use one(1) OF with Pes Editor 6 and manually insert the team/player/stats?
Trust me,i tried every single way to fix ML crash and i believe it has something to do with the NT kits,when trying to edit their emblem for example or number color it instantly crashes and it stictly happens to the shirts only,the only way to fix player rosters and missing kits i believe is using the OF1 with OF2 option with PES6 Editor,atleast thats what i know,again excuse me for not fixing ML crash,that was something i should've considered more important,maybe in the next update who knows,have fun!
Old 23-03-2013, 20:29   #4
Ashkan_vpm2
  • Credits:

Ashkan_vpm2 is an unknown

Boss™, first of all thanks for your option file.
I have a suggestion about your option file. There are many gamers who use kitserver about pes 6. Would you mind link us to kitserver download link to assign that to your Option File or send us MAP.TXT file for kitserver folder?

Thank you.
Ashkan_vpm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 22:19   #5
Boss™
  • Credits:

Boss™ is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashkan_vpm2 View Post
Boss™, first of all thanks for your option file.
I have a suggestion about your option file. There are many gamers who use kitserver about pes 6. Would you mind link us to kitserver download link to assign that to your Option File or send us MAP.TXT file for kitserver folder?

Thank you.
Thanks for stoping by,i didn't quite get you there but i know kitserver is not involved in Option file,sorry about that but feel free to use the OF on a patch or something

Btw expect some major update by the end of march,i'm fixing alot of stuff too !
Old 24-03-2013, 13:18   #6
TheAura14
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund
  • Credits:

TheAura14 has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss™ View Post
Trust me,i tried every single way to fix ML crash and i believe it has something to do with the NT kits,when trying to edit their emblem for example or number color it instantly crashes and it stictly happens to the shirts only,the only way to fix player rosters and missing kits i believe is using the OF1 with OF2 option with PES6 Editor,atleast thats what i know,again excuse me for not fixing ML crash,that was something i should've considered more important,maybe in the next update who knows,have fun!
If someone has any idea how to fix this il would fix this problem on my option file.
TheAura14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 17:15   #7
Boss™
  • Credits:

Boss™ is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAura14 View Post
If someone has any idea how to fix this il would fix this problem on my option file.
Thats great,also if you know how to fix that National team kit crash when you try to edit the emblem and stuff,i would be extremly happy to update the national kits for you too
Old 30-03-2013, 11:16   #8
Ashkan_vpm2
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss™ View Post
Thanks for stoping by,i didn't quite get you there but i know kitserver is not involved in Option file,sorry about that but feel free to use the OF on a patch or something

Btw expect some major update by the end of march,i'm fixing alot of stuff too !
Please link me a patch that i can use with your OF.
Thanks.
Ashkan_vpm2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 16:55   #9
gourcuff72
  • Credits:

gourcuff72 is an unknown

I changed premier league teams logos. I hope you like it

http://i.imgur.com/UeBeSIW.png

http://rapidshare.com/files/10891199...ue%20logos.rar

master league dont work because you import players into edited players and classic national team players. you had to import new players into retired players

sorry for bad english

Last edited by Ali; 01-04-2013 at 18:51..
gourcuff72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 17:14   #10
Drilon
  • Credits:

Drilon is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by gourcuff72 View Post
I changed premier league teams logos. I hope you like it

http://i.imgur.com/UeBeSIW.png

http://rapidshare.com/files/10891199...ue%20logos.rar

master league dont work because you import players into edited players and classic national team players. you had to import new players into retired players

sorry for bad english

this is good but the master league cuold work if you download a patch
Drilon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 13:02   #11
Ashkan_vpm2
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drilon View Post
this is good but the master league cuold work if you download a patch
Where we can download patch?
please send us link.