PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > PES 2014 Editing and Option Files > PES 2014 Completed Files

Old 05-12-2013, 07:01   #496
paul2478
  • PS3: paul2478
  • Credits:

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdsdolbe View Post
hey paul! Ive noticed that some of the teams in the EPL are missing the emblems. do you know why this is? any fix? im up to date with your OFs t 1.5v
Copy them all again mate making sure you allow the icons to stop spinning before copying to your PS3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 12:29   #497
paul2478
  • Credits:

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

v1.6 out now for BLES/BLUS/BLAS check my blog for links & details

Old 05-12-2013, 13:45   #498
North London
  • Credits:

North London is an unknown

Hi Paul,

maybe it is my fault. Yes it is my fault.

I ve never used your OF so far. What do I need to install first?

Directly the newest one? E.g. v.1.6? Or do I have to install first another one?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Chris
North London is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 13:47   #499
paul2478
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by North London View Post
Hi Paul,

maybe it is my fault. Yes it is my fault.

I ve never used your OF so far. What do I need to install first?

Directly the newest one? E.g. v.1.6? Or do I have to install first another one?

Thanks for your reply in advance.

Chris
You need to add each version in order from v1.0-1.6 mate I would love to do a full file, but they are too big this year.

Old 05-12-2013, 14:19   #500
North London
  • Credits:

Alright. Now I´ve read it also in your blog.

Sorry for asking.

But thank you for your answer.

I hope it will work then.

Really apreciate your work. Many thanks.

Chris
Old 05-12-2013, 17:26   #501
kdsdolbe
  • Credits:

kdsdolbe is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
Copy them all again mate making sure you allow the icons to stop spinning before copying to your PS3
hey paul does this mean that i have to copy and paste from OF 1.0 to 1.6 again??
the emblems are missing from the following teams:
new castel
norwich
southampton
stoke
sunderlan
swansea
tottenahm
west brom
west ham

anyway I can just get these emblems and upload them on the game?

thanks paul!
kdsdolbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 18:35   #502
North London
  • Credits:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
You need to add each version in order from v1.0-1.6 mate I would love to do a full file, but they are too big this year.
Many thanks mate. Ive installed the v.1.0 and it works.

Two questions:

1. Are this the original stats or did you modified some stats?

2. Ive installed v.1.0 now, like I said. Do you recommend to install the other versions? I only want the original emblems, trikots and names. Nothin more.

Chris
Old 06-12-2013, 11:19   #503
ForceHawk_7z
  • Credits:

ForceHawk_7z is an unknown

Does it work if you install the 1.6 patch directly? Do I need previous versions? (1.5,1.4 etc.)
ForceHawk_7z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:06   #504
Duck No.99
  • Supports: Borussia Dortmund
  • Credits:

Duck No.99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.Duck No.99 has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForceHawk_7z View Post
Does it work if you install the 1.6 patch directly? Do I need previous versions? (1.5,1.4 etc.)
No, you have to install every single version step by step beginning with v1.0 to v1.6.
Old 06-12-2013, 12:26   #505
ilragno70
  • Supports: Juventus FC, Padova Ac 1910
  • Credits:

ilragno70 is an unknown

GREAT work!!! Thanks paul!!!
ilragno70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 12:31   #506
Guznick
  • Credits:

Guznick is an unknown

fuck fuck sorry for the language but i have a problem that i can't solve, my problem is that every time i load your option file i get this error the game can't load because i have a data file from another version. why is that i'm running 4.1 version with data pack 2.0 installed i did every thing you said i copy every possible data file over eachother and its stil gets the same errors can you plzz help me thanks
Guznick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 17:57   #507
7oy
  • Supports: Newcastle United and Shamrock Rovers
  • XBox: Roy the Magpie
  • PS3: Roy9210
  • Credits:

7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guznick View Post
fuck fuck sorry for the language but i have a problem that i can't solve, my problem is that every time i load your option file i get this error the game can't load because i have a data file from another version. why is that i'm running 4.1 version with data pack 2.0 installed i did every thing you said i copy every possible data file over eachother and its stil gets the same errors can you plzz help me thanks
Be careful which version you download. If you download BLES but have a BLUS disc you will get this error and vice versa.

Hope you don't mind me answering some Qs for ye Paul I know you're absent until Sunday so thought I'd help.

The only place success come before work is in the dictionary.
7oy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 19:18   #508
Guznick
  • Credits:

Guznick is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7oy View Post
Be careful which version you download. If you download BLES but have a BLUS disc you will get this error and vice versa.

Hope you don't mind me answering some Qs for ye Paul I know you're absent until Sunday so thought I'd help.
Thanks for the reply 7oy i used the bles of! Im from belgium and i have a digital copy from ps network do wich BL.. Do i need to download
Old 06-12-2013, 20:15   #509
7oy
  • Supports: Newcastle United and Shamrock Rovers
  • XBox: Roy the Magpie
  • PS3: Roy9210
  • Credits:

7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone7oy has read all 32 threads opened by Viperized this week alone

If you're from Belgium then surely BLES is the one to use. Checky the code on your save files and make sure they begin with BLES. If they do I suggest donwloading 1.6 and if you've already everything else installed this time just copy the edit data and see if it'll work.
7oy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 21:36   #510
Guznick
  • Credits:

Guznick is an unknown

Okay thanks 7oy i have installed yours option file to with no result!. Thats the reason why used paul's option file i wil try the things you said