PESGaming Associates: Downloads Centre | Soccer Gaming | Total Football Forums
Go Back   PESGaming Forums > Pro Evolution Soccer Forums > PES 2014 Discussions

Old 19-10-2013, 13:50   #16
yks_barca
  • Credits:

yks_barca is an unknown

I agree ... There is a major problem in shooting outside the box ... No matter how hard it looks when the ball is hit towards the goal .. It either goes out or lands very safely in goalkeepers hands ...

I also dare to see goals which are scored outside the box .. Don't tell me just before the box line ... I'm talking about before 30-35 yards ..

yks_barca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 14:30   #17
optimistic
  • Credits:

optimistic is an unknown

Hi there

I ve been playing pes 2014 over a week, just cant score long range goals from 30 35 yards, really annoying, although i did use Wellbeck scoring a mid range shot from 20m away outside the box, but from 35 m away, tried many times, no chance, keeper got it or wide, feels very odd.

shooting in pes 14 definitely needs fixing, why cant konami sort it out before game release, still remember those days of scoring long rangers in pes 2011, absolutely wonderful. But now in pes 2014, long range shots seem to be impossible.

Can somebody manage to score long rang shots from 35m or further out in pes 14?

Can you score from that distance in FIFA 14?

Well, pes 14 is still fun to play even with a lots of issues, have fun,
guys.
optimistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 14:53   #18
paul2478
  • PS3: paul2478
  • Credits:

paul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Alipaul2478 has by now had a thread closed by Ali

@NealBurton I've merged your thread with this one as both are basically about the same thing.

Personally I think scoring from 30m+ should be hard, it was too easy to do in 2013

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
paul2478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2013, 15:20   #19
NealBurton
  • Credits:

NealBurton is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul2478 View Post
@NealBurton I've merged your thread with this one as both are basically about the same thing.

Personally I think scoring from 30m+ should be hard, it was too easy to do in 2013
I agree but are you telling me you've scored from outside the box yet?(not a free kick) I'm not even talking 30 yards...

I've seen FEW goals online from range but like I said, we experimented with outfield players in goal and thunderous shots from Ronaldo and Messi where saved in the top corner.

It makes shooting from range not an option anymore which is major part of the games excitement.

This is just a joke.
NealBurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 05:27   #20
dinotheevil
  • Credits:

dinotheevil is on a bad road

Gk seems superior outside the box. but when inside the penalty area.....gk seems very stupid. Dont try from outside the box. Try inside and with hard angle.

dinotheevil@gmail.com
dinotheevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2013, 14:22   #21
NealBurton
  • Credits:

NealBurton is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinotheevil View Post
Gk seems superior outside the box. but when inside the penalty area.....gk seems very stupid. Dont try from outside the box. Try inside and with hard angle.

dinotheevil@gmail.com
Ice no problem scoring inside the box. The whole point of this thread is to see if others are experiencing the same problem, which I'm 100% sure they are.

There's no point in shooting from any sort of range on this game... In fact because of that, there's little point in playing it at all.

Garbage
NealBurton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2013, 03:40   #22
dinotheevil
  • Credits:

dinotheevil is on a bad road

Well then. I cant manage shoot outside the box and goal. Poor me.

dinotheevil@gmail.com
dinotheevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-10-2013, 12:11   #23
daam
  • Credits:

daam has discovered the General Forums. God help us.daam has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryMan View Post
Yes. Don't use curled shot... its WEAK and SEVERELY underpowered, you won't score shit with it.

Just use normal shot and ul be fine.
If you double tap the curled shot I find it not being weak anymore. Actually use it quite a lot now
daam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-11-2013, 17:02   #24
yks_barca
  • Credits:

yks_barca is an unknown

Is the issue of scoring outside the box got fixed with the new DLC update?

Your feedbacks are much appreciated !!
yks_barca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 01:53   #25
Dreamer
  • Credits:

Dreamer is an unknown

yes, I have scored outside the box with Montillo.
Shooting has really improved, guys!
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 06:24   #26
PEStyles
  • Credits:

PEStyles has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PEStyles has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PEStyles has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NealBurton View Post
I'm sorry but anyone who thinks scoring outside of the box on this game is doable is talking absolute rubbish. My friend and I are seasoned footy gamers and have yet to score a single long range effort. As an experiment, we put 2 of our worst outfield players in goal, I hit a powerful shot with Messi right in the top corner and a 67 rated outfield player plucked it out of the top corner. We tried again and again and this happened repeatedly. This is just absolutely ridiculous.

It's ruined what feels like a good game. This just makes it unplayable unfortunately... A complete waste of 40.

No suggestions of buying FIFA instead... It's garbage.
Well boy if your friend is a seasoned footy gamer i must the pesgod over half my goals come from outside the box! Im going to post my fabregas shot and sit you guys down.
PEStyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 06:27   #27
PEStyles
  • Credits:

PEStyles has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PEStyles has discovered the General Forums. God help us.PEStyles has discovered the General Forums. God help us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinotheevil View Post

dinotheevil@gmail.com
Do you know whats really funny, you guys are actually lost in the logic of it. a 1on1 with the keeper in the box a striker should score

a long range shot a goalkeeper should save

Thats how the real world works since when has it ever been opposite to that?

Ive never watched football and its been in the box the goalkeeper should save the ball and long range are tap ins :S

LongRange Proof for everyone

Fabrelous - LongRange 34yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1blYv7V-aXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfHR04tItvQ

Afellay - LongRange KnuckleLowFizz 29 yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrXrnFK1TtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVLCHtZqu9c

I got one of these type of goals very frequently , I was trying to give people shooting tips on another forum so i just briefly go over them now

In loading screens you will see the tips for shooting one of them says "holdR2 and use the R-Stick to flick the ball out of ur feet this give yous greater accuracy for passing and shooting for more power try it im sure people know how to stop suddenly as you stop hold R2 and flick rstick n then hit shoot youll see a difference (only when your stationary as you see the goalkeepers do)"

Another tip is when the ball is trapped underyour feet he will not pull off a screamer So watch my video and see fabregas has caught it on the half volley set yourself up from a nice angle by holding R3 while you run/jog he will do mini kickups shoot when the ball is lifted.

The Afellay Special - when you hold R3 and run as the ball flicks up try and perform a knuckleshot the ball goes mental on the R3 Self lay up! you can also jog while holding R3 to jus get the ball infront of you use small power bar and hit shoot again for a knuckle and then quickly press triangle it makes the ball fizz at a low angle!

Get to practicing i spent my first 2 weeks on pess doin 11v11 in training mode for a timless and lagless gaming experience when the game was really bad.
PEStyles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 18:18   #28
mahanddeem
  • Credits:

mahanddeem has stepped out of the darkness into slightly less darkness

PEStyles it's nice to see smart people like you who always try to learn and find solutions for everything instead of sitting all day moaning and complaining.
Can't wait for the DLC on PC !
Kudos buddy !
mahanddeem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-11-2013, 22:33   #29
elmickio
  • Supports: AC MILAN
  • PS3: THENOIRDESIGNER
  • Credits:

elmickio is an unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by PEStyles View Post
Do you know whats really funny, you guys are actually lost in the logic of it. a 1on1 with the keeper in the box a striker should score

a long range shot a goalkeeper should save

Thats how the real world works since when has it ever been opposite to that?

Ive never watched football and its been in the box the goalkeeper should save the ball and long range are tap ins :S

LongRange Proof for everyone

Fabrelous - LongRange 34yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1blYv7V-aXc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfHR04tItvQ

Afellay - LongRange KnuckleLowFizz 29 yards
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrXrnFK1TtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVLCHtZqu9c

I got one of these type of goals very frequently , I was trying to give people shooting tips on another forum so i just briefly go over them now

In loading screens you will see the tips for shooting one of them says "holdR2 and use the R-Stick to flick the ball out of ur feet this give yous greater accuracy for passing and shooting for more power try it im sure people know how to stop suddenly as you stop hold R2 and flick rstick n then hit shoot youll see a difference (only when your stationary as you see the goalkeepers do)"

Another tip is when the ball is trapped underyour feet he will not pull off a screamer So watch my video and see fabregas has caught it on the half volley set yourself up from a nice angle by holding R3 while you run/jog he will do mini kickups shoot when the ball is lifted.

The Afellay Special - when you hold R3 and run as the ball flicks up try and perform a knuckleshot the ball goes mental on the R3 Self lay up! you can also jog while holding R3 to jus get the ball infront of you use small power bar and hit shoot again for a knuckle and then quickly press triangle it makes the ball fizz at a low angle!

Get to practicing i spent my first 2 weeks on pess doin 11v11 in training mode for a timless and lagless gaming experience when the game was really bad.

Who has two weeks to spend practising their shots. You must be about 12 years of age.

Nether the less the goals are excellent.
elmickio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2013, 07:41   #30
Pishin
  • Credits:

Pishin is an unknown

I've done it. Playing Genoa against Sassuolo in Serie A. Scored just from outside the box with Bertolucci.
Pishin is offline   Reply With Quote