I did the same thing...basically replaced the old 00000001 file with the new one, however, I've still only got 2 chest logos, a black emirates one and a white one.
I started the whole process again, checking all along the way, but still only these 2 logos.
Here was my process...perhaps someone can help?
1. Started PES 2011, creating a system file.
2. Copied this system file over to the USB stick
3. Browsed to the 00000001 file on my USB stick
4. Copied my old OPTION file into Daymos' OF, also called 00000001
5. Deleted all the .dat files from Daymos' OF. What are these?
6. Deleted the old 00000001 file on my USB stick
7. Injected Daymos' 00000001 folder into parent file 4B4E081D
I know it's a shortcut, but I tried the single injections/drag & drop earlier and it made no difference either.
Btw, I have an Xbox 360 Arcade...does that make a difference?
Are the chest logos contained in each UNIFORM.bin file? If so, why haven't they shown up in either memory card/stick?
Yea it does. When you formatted your USB stick for xbox 360 use on the dashboard it may have popped up a performance warning. I had this problem on 2010 when testing Daymos PES 2010 optionfile straight from USB rather than on my hard drive. The USB I used was not the right spec and therefore only 2 or 3 chest logos loaded up. But i then transferred the OF onto my hard drive and bosh it all worked fine. So I'd investigate your USB stick or buy a hard drive...?