Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884
Probably your player names are wrong because you are using the wrong DLC version. You need DLC 1.05. Also you need to use the english language. Since the latest DLC currently is DLC 1.06 you cannot longer use the ingame download function to get DLC 1.05. There are alternative ways to get DLC 1.05. One of them is described in this topic.
You cannot change the cup logo's in the optionfile. If you want to do that you have to edit the .img files and/or use kitserver. Sammy is not doing that because his idea is to create just an optionfile not a patch.
This instructions are for Windows 7 users.
1. delete PES2010_EDIT.bin from Documents\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\Save
2. run the game, go to system settings and choose the English language
3. use the ingame download function in your system settings
4.close the game
5. download and unpack this file: http://www.filefront.com/16003713/DLC 1.05 Data.rar
6. copy dt0f.img from the "Download" directory to Programdata\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\Download directory(overwrite)
7. copy dt0f.img from the "Img" directory to Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\Img directory(overwrite)
8.(re)install Sammy's OF
9.run the game and, when a message about the data appear choose no
10. manually load in the edit setting
If you use Windows XP you have to copy the dt0f.img from the download directory to
Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\Download directory.