Lawn Care Service of Cedar Park 100 E Whitestone Blvd Ste 148, #166 Cedar Park, TX 78613 (512) 595-0884
Rafnagud, i've done exactly what you say at page 42 but i can't get it work... i guess i fail in steps:
6. copy dt0f.img from the "Download" directory to Programdata\Konami\Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\Download directory(overwrite)
7. copy dt0f.img from the "Img" directory to Pro Evolution Soccer 2010\Img directory(overwrite)
I mean is there already file named download directory and Img directoryor am i just stupid??
P.S. I really hope that Sammy will do quickly updated file to newest DLC
No, it's normal. Sammy just wanted to create an optionfile and sammy had reached the maximum of slots for logo's in his OF.
So yes, all teams have the Coca Cola emblem.
If you want the real logo's you have to edit the original img files with GGS or use Kitserver.
Ok, i finished the Kitserver with HD team emblems for Sammy's Optionfile.
No longer Coca Cola emblems and no longer wrong emblems for New Zealand and Algeria. This file has the best HD emblems for all teams:
1. Download and unrar the file
2. Copy PES2010_EDIT.bin to the save directory
3. Copy the Kitserver directory to the main game directory
4. Open manager.exe in the Kitserver directory and click on attach
5. Have fun
All credits to Sammy for this fantastic OptionFile and El Pocho for making the best HD emblems in the world.